Raw Goji Cacao Energy Bars
- 1 C Almonds, soaked
- 1 C Pumpkin Seeds, soaked
- 1 C Flax Seeds, soaked in 1 1/2 C water
- 1/3 C Agave
- 1 T Cinnamon
- 1/2 C Goji Berries
- 1/2 C Cacao Nibs
1. Soak almonds, pumpkin seeds and flax seeds for at least 6 hours. Drain almonds and pumpkin seeds.
2. Place almonds and pumpkin seeds in food processor. Process until well ground but still chunky.
3. Add agave and cinnamon, pulse until well combined.
4. Remove from food processor and place large bowl. Add flax seeds, cacao nibs and goji berries, stir.
5. Press into a rectangle on non-stick dehydrator sheet. You want these to be 1/2″ thick.
6. Dehydrate at 145 for 45 minutes. Reduce heat and dehydrate for 3 more hours.
7. Peel off dehydrator sheet, dehydrate for 2 more hours. At this point, you will remove them from the dehydrator, cut into bars, separate so there is a little space in between each bar and return to dehydrator for 2-3 more hours. You want them dry but not brittle. They should be a little soft.
8. Top with raw chocolate.